MEIŽ series 2000
The MEI AE2600 accepts all R$1, R$2, R$5 and R$10 bills in circulation. Easy 4-way acceptance, low jam rates.
MEI AE 2600 series Bill Validator Product Features
High-End Security & Value
Multi-wavelength optics and sophisticated data processing combine for exceptional security and value. Fully-encased, optical sensors ensure consistent, high-quality recognition-long an MEI hallmark.
Fewer Hassles, More Transactions
Ultra low jam rates and easy acceptance make MEI's AE2600 a user-friendly product - one your customers can count on. The unit handles R$1, R$2, R$5 and R$10 bills for more transactions, improved customer satisfaction, and higher profits for operators.
Easy Acceptance-Up Or Down, Old Or New
Due to easy four-way acceptance, customers needn’t flip or turn bills prior to inserting them. Plus, Series 2000 models take torn, wrinkled, faded, and even dirty bills. It's easier for people to spend money in MEI bill validators - and that means higher revenues at your retail, vending and amusement operations.
The "In Service" Bill Validator
Designed for low maintenance, the model's smooth, streamlined bill path has no magnetic pinch rollers to cause debris build-up. Service calls for bill jams and vandalism are rare, and the acceptor signals users that it's operating correctly.
Time Saving Set Up & Compatibility
Series 2000 bill validators feature convenient access to switches and easy-to-read labels. You can customize operation with a single switch configuration coupon.
MEI Flashport For Future Flexibility
The AE2600’s re-programmable flash memory enables quick, easy updates of software files such as new currency designs or value coupons.
MEI AE2600 Technical Specs
- 95% for R$1, R$2, R$5 and R$10 bills
- Lengthwise, four way (face up / down, either direction)
- Approximately 4 seconds (from bill insertion to completed bill-stacking)
- MEI Serial Protocol and MDB
- Multiple Pulse - Vending
- Multiple Pulse - Gaming
- 90 to 135 VAC, 60 Hz or 18 to 28 VAC, 60 Hz , 22 to 45 VDC
- Standby: 5 Watts, Acceptance: 10 Watts, Full Stack Max: 50 Watts
- One Bill
- 4 pounds
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 60° C
- Storage temperature: - 40° C to 70° C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)